Tuesday, January 13, 2009

bird keychain album & {WINNER}

Hello all - I hope you had a productive day - full of energy, vim and vigor - what's that? More filled with vinegar you say? Yeah, me too. . . But, I do have to say that reading all your comments about what makes your life wonderful truly brightened up the day around here! And seriously, THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to comment - you bless me!

Okay - the winners of the cd tins from Monday's post are:

***Just Jen*** January 12, 2009 11:28pm
***Christa*** January 13, 2009 9:22am

Congratulations ladies!! Just e-mail me your contact info at vicki@simplycardstock.com - and you can start making plans to fill that little tin right up!

Now, do you remember when I mentioned back in the first post that anyone who would like to have a project of theirs posted here just needs to e-mail me said project?? Well - we have our {FIRST MEMBER SUBMITTED PROJECT}!!! Okay, truth be told, the submitter is my niece Hollie - and I think she's pretty awesome - and I relentlessly begged her to e-mail me her stuff - and I'm pretty persuasive {those of you who have been witness to my 'stink eye' can attest to that!). And on a side note, the best thing my brother has ever done was marrying Hollie's mom - she's a total keeper (my brother - iffy on his best day. . .). Anyway, the Maya Road chipboard bird keychain set was included as the matching treat in our August 2008 kit - and below is what sweet Hollie did with it:




Shut up!! Cute right? I know!! Ahem, and here's a layout Hollie created:
Yeah, she's pretty cute too. . .


That's it for today - but check back tomorrow because I'm posting another album {gasp}! This time it's that calendar album I also mentioned in the first post. And, for all those who are counting - tomorrow's post will bring the 6th time a certain picture will grace this blog.



Also - lest anyone think I took that picture out of a frame and just reproduced it and placed it ramdomly throughout my house. . . here's a more recent photo of my youngest:
Now, despite there not being a giveaway today - I would love to have your comments about a topic. Now, I'm just going to pick a topic at random, having nothing whatsoever to do with me personally. . . if you are so inclined, please leave a comment with your recommendations for the best brand of hair dye. . . for brunettes. . . who are 40. . . who often post on this blog. . .



Blessings,
Vicki



Luke 6:37 Do not say what is wrong in other people's lives. Then other people will say what is wrong in your life. Do not say someone is guilty. Then other people will say you are guilty. Forgive other people and other people will forgive you.

4 comments:

Christa said...

WOOO HOOO thank you!! What a great way to start my day!

Love that bird keychain. Something else that would be fun to try!

Heatherbell said...

all my experiments with Walmart hair die have been a disaster - love your blog!

TeresaWhite1054 said...

Im 22 and brunette, but I have used nice n easy a few times and had no troubles. I have had bad experiences with Herbal Essences though.

The bird mini album is so beautiful. I love that you combined so many little things to make each one unique.

Wendy said...

Just found your Blog, Love It!

I am 44 and I use preference 7 1/2 A not too dark with a little bit of blond highlights